He possesses many of the same functional capabilities as his younger brother (SimMan 3G), but he is a bit more limited in terms of mobility. SimMan® must have compressed air supplied via external means in order to activate his breathing components. Also, his connections to the ancillary equipment required to run him are hardwired.
- Full Scale Patient Simulator with Realistic Anatomy
- Mechanical Breathing Action
- Multiple Pulse Points
- Simulated Patient Monitor with Touch Screen Functionality
- Scenarios with can include X-Rays, Media, and Lab Results
- Multiple Accessories to Simulate Wounds, Burns, and Traumatic Injuries
SimMan Manual Download